There are many resources available to students and families to assist with preparing for college (readiness), the admissions process and tuition assistance resources.
As a student, your best resource is your parent(s) and extended family. They know you, your personality, aspirations and goals. They know what makes you tick!
You are also blessed to have other individuals in your life who are there to provide a lending hand and guidance. They include your middle & high school guidance counselor, teachers, principle and coaches. Seek out their help. On the college campus your admissions counselor and financial administrator are available to help keep you on track.
We encourage you to use the links provided in your quest for information and assistance. We update them periodically but never hesitate to call or email us at Get College Going
- U.S. Department of Education Student Aid
- State Specific Financial Aid Programs
- The Common Application
- Testing Resources (including institution not requiring)
- College Bound Student Athletes – NCAA Eligibility Center
- College Search Engines
- College Fairs
- Tuition Assistance Resource
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC)
- National Association of State Financial Aid Administers (NASFAA)