Deadlines are generally tied to important dates, events and tasks that are part of admissions, financial aid and scholarships. Working with Get College Going we will keep you aware and on target to your deadlines.
Some of the common ones are:
- Registering for College SAT and ACT Testing (including SAT Subject Tests)
- College Entrance Examination Board – www.collegeboard.com
- ACT: Academic Achievement testing – www.act.org
- Attending a National Portfolio Day for students interested in Visual and Performing Arts – www.portfolioday.net
- Scholarships – local, state, institutional and private
- Transfer Dates and Requirements
- Student loan repayment due dates
- First Day on the job!!